Tata Communications hiring Manager – Managed Services Operations – FLM
Broad outline of the Role
- Contribute as an individual contributor for deployment of customer projects.
- Monitors and manages service operations and service delivery as per agreed SLA and drives certification and compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Provides inputs on capacity planning and resources to supervisor for AOP.
- Liase with engineering team to provide solutions.
- Engages with customers, project manager and Sales team to understand customer requirement.
- May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Able to independently resolve complex projects, issues, challenges encountered.
- Operational role, responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area and may also impact a wider operational area.
- Capable of instructing professional or technical staff and reviewing the quality of the work undertaken by these roles.
- May lead/manage small teams for small projects.
- Capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Demonstrate a level of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that at least to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools and standards, within the relevant field of specialisation.
- Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- Education : BTech or Diploma
- Experience : 4-7 years with some experience in service operations
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: jobs.tatacommunications.com