Ria Money Transfer is hiring a Fraud Analyst.
Ria Financial Services is the third-largest global money transfer company and a division of the North American public company Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT). Ria is a global leader in remittances and is a recognized benchmark in both quality and reliability of the service it offers to general public.
We are currently recruiting a Fraud Analyst for our Dakar office in Senegal, who will be responsible for managing the suspicious activity of the company´s transactions, using locally established Agent fraud filters.
- Main responsibilities include the followingDaily orders review suspicious of fraud in African correspondents under the filters and patterns established by the company and identify high risk orders for release or cancellation from further processing.
Analysis of suspicious orders and investigation with correspondents to validate information related to common risk transactions.
- Interaction with internal departments of the company for antifraud initiatives.
- Additional tasks according to the business requirements.
- Monitoring African correspondents and also worldwide Global Agents activity when neccessary over established filters and rules.
- Ideally educated to degree level, in a financial discipline.
- 1-2 years’ relevant work experience, preferably within a Fraud department.
- Excellent command of Spanish and English. French a plus.
- Analytical ability and able to use initiative to resolve issues.
- Team player.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable when working in a fast-paced often pressurized environment.