Orange recrute Security Solutions Software Developer
- Design and develop an IoT platform for monitoring and analysis using data sent and received over internet from multiple remote embedded hardware.
- In lab design and test of overall architecture and components.
- Test and validate new features for customized and generic solutions in the lab.
- Perform systems integration across multiple platforms.
- Provide Operations, Pre-sales, Sales, and Marketing with the appropriate support, documentation and training and lead them during the rollout and deployment.
- Perform operational like tasks during pilot phases to assist operations.
- Provide L3 support for security operation teams.
Education, Qualifications, and Certifications
- Engineering Degree in Computer, Communication, Electronics, MIS or equivalent experience.
- Redhat, Software Development, and Security certifications is a plus.
- At least 4 years experience required in deployment of applications, systems administration and server application development.
- Knowledge and experience of creating a monitoring and reporting tool across various applications within different environments.
- Excellent understanding of programming concepts
- IoT software/hardware (e.g. Linux OS, Raspberry Pi etc.)
- M2M or IoT stack (e.g. ELK Stack etc.) is a plus.
- Strong documentation focusing on end users and support teams.
- Basic security and network experience.
- Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Hands-on experience in evaluating specification, lab validating & testing.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English is a must, French is a plus.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Laisser un commentaire