Offre emploi à ORANGE -Technical Operations Owner
Ref : 554772 | 13 sept. 2019
Date limite de candidature : 12 déc. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte – EgypteLeaflet
– The TOO (Technical Operations Owner) is accountable for the service being delivered to the customer by an application, a set of applications, a shared platform, or an infrastructure service.
– Key point of contact regarding the services under his responsibility; he is in direct relation with CSM, Implementation and the customer.
– Service Implementation
Owns or is involved in decision for handover to Operations
He is responsible to ensure all requirements needed by the operations team are fulfilled before transferring customer to Run phase
– Incident and Crisis Management
Key contact for escalations and crisis management or when SLA is not met, the TOO is responsible for coordinating the « Service Restoration » for an application, a set of applications, a shared platform, or an infrastructure service.
He can contribute to service restoration actions.
– Problem Management
Initiates and manages the action plans, including follow-up of implementation.
– Change Management
Attends CABs if there is a complex non-standard change impacting an application, a set of applications, a shared platform, or an infrastructure service.
Involved in Post Implementation Reviews.
– Release Management
Manages the implementation of complex releases.
Involved in the rollout planning, communication/training, installation and distribution phases of the process.
– Provides solution-specific technical knowledge to the support teams
– Maintains Customer technical documentation
– Manage the customers and their expectations according to the stipulations within the contract.
• Experience in technical management of complex IT/Cloud platform based on multiple technologies
• Expertise in Cloud Technologies (Virtualization, Storage, Backup, Cloud Management platforms)
• Ability to follow related technology trends and evolutions
• Experience with IT delivery organizations and processes is a plus
• Experience in project management is a plus
• Team working and presentation skills
• Engineering degree and suitable technical certifications
• Fluent in English – French is a plus
Le plus de l’offre
– Computer, Communication or Electronics MIS, B.Sc. or B.Eng. Degree.
– SoftSkill/Business Courses & Certification (Process Management, time management,
Negotiation/communication skills…) are recommended.
– At least 8 years of professional experience.
– At least 6 years of IT/Cloud support technical experience.
– At least 1 year of Project and/or Process management experience.
– Communicate and manage customer relationship
– Coordinate transversal teams
– Manage crisis and conflicts
– Proactive approach to work
– Customer oriented
– Problem ownership
– Good communication (written and spoken)
– Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
– Team player
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
CDI postuler en ligne
Laisser un commentaire