International Staffing Company hiring a Front Desk and Admin Officer.
Our client is a subsidiary of a leading international energy (power, oil & gas) and infrastructure conglomerate with business operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Europe, The Middle East and Asia. As the Front Desk and admin Officer, you have a multifunctional role which incorporates Admin functions and Client management.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Meet & Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers/clients or the public.
- Maintain proper & orderly documentation/filing for all internal & external clients
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Supervision of Office Assistants in respect of janitorial services whilst maintaining the lobby or reception area.
- Taking messages and relaying them to the relevant department/companies.
- Attend to ad hoc duties as advised by Line Manager
- Coordinate Courier & Mail handling (in-coming and out-going)
- Stationery Management (call cards, ID Access etc.)
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Monitor and order office supplies through Procurement / Finance.
- Coordinate with group procurement on purchase of cards and gifts for staff (anniversary, birthday etc.) and ensuring delivery
- Take action to reduce costs that are focused on creating greater efficiencies, economies of scale or better-quality resources for a project team, department, or business unit.
- Processes to provide quality customer service Perform other duties and assignments as required
- First degree from a reputable University
- Minimum of 1- 2 years cognate working experience in a similar role within a corporate Organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Ability to handle high volume switchboard /telephone/ reception duties.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- All Staff
- Clients and Vendors.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: https://job221.istaffingcompany.net/offres/detail/front-desk-and-administrative-officer-2