Baobab+ hiring a System Engineer.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Develop documentation related to design, configuration, processes/workflow, integration/interface requirements and training
- Degree in Computer Science or Information systems with at least 5 years of experience preferably in banking systems. Experience in Cloud Infrastructure a plus
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows/ UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., Openstack)
- Experience with monitoring systems: Appdynamics, Splunk, Centreon, Graphana
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- English proficiency;
- Organisational skills;
- Ability to manage, communicate and drive performance
- Be organised and methodical
- Be able to build a trust-based relationship with customers;
- Be able to seek information and implement it;
- Be creative and have the sense of initiative;
- Be honest and transparent;
- Be committed to the company;
- Have the sense of exemplarity and control;
- Have team spirit and solidarity in action.
Get in touch with us by sending your CV and cover letter with the following SYS-ENG 2020 08 to email@example.com
Application deadline: 17 Aug 2020.
Laisser un commentaire