UNFPA hiring an Administrative & Human Resource Associate, G6
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Closing date: 4 August 2020 – 5:00pm(Dakar time)
- Duty station: Dakar, Senegal
- Job ID: 31630
The Administrative & Human Resource Associate provides quality services in the areas of human resources (HR), in support of HR initiatives and general administration in compliance with the relevant rules, guidelines, processes and procedures.
You will report directly to Regional Operations Manager and will work in close collaboration with the HR Strategic Partner for WCARO.
How you can make a difference:
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s new strategic plan (2018-2021), focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for family planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices.
In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction.
UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
The Administrative & Human Resource Associate ensures the execution of transparent and efficient administrative and HR services to the Regional office, and takes a client-oriented, results-focused approach to interpreting the rules, procedures and guidelines. You will promote a collaborative workplace culture and support to the maintenance of high staff morale.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed Secondary Level Education required (Baccalauréat, GCE A-Levels, High school diploma).
- University degree in Business Administration, HR Management or Public Administration is desirable, but not a requirement.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 6 years of relevant administrative experience in the public or private sector.
- Knowledge of UN staff rules and regulations.
- Proficiency in Atlas, Word processing and other computerized applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in the UN would be an advantage.
- Fluency in French and working knowledge of English is desirable.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: https://www.unfpa.org/jobs/national-post-administrative-human-resource-associate-g6-dakar-senegal
Laisser un commentaire