ME&A is recruiting a Senior Learning and Capacity Building Specialist.
ME&A is recruiting a Senior Learning and Capacity Building Specialist for the anticipated USAID/Senegal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL). The position will a be full-time, five-year position based in Dakar, Senegal. The purpose of the contract will be to serve as a central platform for ensuring that development programs funded by USAID/Senegal achieve their intended results through strong performance management of services in an efficient and cost-effective manner, with a focus on monitoring technical services; evaluation of technical services; and learning and adaptive management services. This individual will propose innovative MEL capacity building, CLA and knowledge management (KM) methods, applying state-of-the-art capacity building and organizational learning methods.
He/She will also organize structured learning events for USAID and other stakeholders. Support the development and implementation of the activities related to training and capacity building in MEL. He/She will develop and implement tools for conducting Capacity Assessments and take leadership in implementing Capacity Assessment Plans targeting USAID/Senegal staff and select using best practices. He/She will facilitate learning agenda development and will lead tasks to institutionalize cross-sectoral, cross-Mission collaboration, and internal and external learning activities and events.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field such as international development, project management, statistics, or economics.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of progressively more responsible experience in leading the
monitoring, evaluation, and analysis of donor development projects.
- Demonstrated expertise in facilitation and training in both large, formal settings and strong
interpersonal skills for coaching and mentoring in informal settings.
- Demonstrated experience in Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA)
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, project design, andlearning, including experience in applying learning to improve development programs and
systems change for adaptive management of development organizations.
- Familiarity with required USAID MEL policies and procedures, USAID CLA guidance and tools.
- Previous experience working in Senegal is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication and presentations skills.
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English and French.
- All applications and CV must be submitted in English.
ME&A, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. ME&A will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. For our EEO Policy Statement and a copy of our EEO Policy Statement and information on your EEO rights under the law.
ME&A is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants.
Closing date : 11 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: https://meandahq.isolvedhire.com/jobs/258866.html