Halliburton hiring an Intern, Dakar.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, performs maintenance on down-hole tool electronics and other equipment used in the application for down-hole tools.
- Areas of specialization may include: electronics aptitude, computer skills, surface equipment, and down-hole tools.
- Performs maintenance, calibrations and inspection on downhole electronical equipment.
- Assembles and disassembles down-hole tools.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Skills are typically acquired through an Associates degree or similar education and 6-12 months experience as a Downhole Mechanical Tech I or equivalent tool technician training or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement proces.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Location : Zone Industrielle de Camberene, Dakar, Dakar, , Senegal
- Requisition Number: 87826
- Experience Level: Entry-Level
- Job Family: Support Services
- Product Service Line: Sperry Drilling Svcs
- Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Compensation Information : Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: https://career4.successfactors.com/careers